Delivery Dates | Page 2 | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Delivery Dates

• Thread starter Thread starter jackbran
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am #7/24 in my dealer's queue. If he gets two cars a month, I hope to see mine by October, regardless of the still uncertain 90-day delivery freeze. I did have to pay a small premium over MSRP, but it includes shipping and local dealer prep and is considerably cheaper than anything I could find locally (Northern California).

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Tom W: I'm from Des Moines too and have an Neiman-Marcus edition coming thru Gabus Ford (which I assume is your dealer too, since they just remodeled)

I had been talking to Gookin in Story City for over 2 years. Even placed an order (I'd really rather have blue than black). Then he jacked up the price over sticker and that was the end of that.

I checked w/ everyone in town. Even Mid-States (who is buying Mitchell out of Adel). I would either be too far down the list of they wanted more than sticker.

Its a tough world. We'll have to get together sometime.

PS: Feel free to bad-mouth Gookin to your friends and neighbors.

Our dealer has an allotment of 12, we are #1. Ours is the only one preferenced with a build date-July 16th. If that holds true, we expect to see the car about mid-August.

To nmbird: Last thing I would have expected is a "neighbor" in DSM! I used to work for Charlie as a service advisor. Since I got my cruiser from Gene, I ordered the Tbird from some long-time friends at Dewey. Charlie and I go way back through Rotary. I understand the NM cars will be made first. I would love to see yours when it comes in! Dewey didn't mark any of the cars above sticker-do you know if Charlie did? Keep in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back