'03 Tbird- anyone taken delivery yet? | Page 2 | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

'03 Tbird- anyone taken delivery yet?

• Thread starter Thread starter Terry
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news, Jimjet! So we now know that '03s have finally hit the dealers and will be delivered this week. Now I just have to wait for them to get to me at 1143

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Just got back from inspecting my new '03 Mountain Shawdow Gray/Tan Interior . They cannot find invoice so we have to wait until at least Friday to release. The car has gone through dealer prep and looks great! I have taken digital camera shots but do not know how to post on web site. Saddle Tan interior consists of two bucket seats, a shifter knob, and a quarter top section of the steering wheel in saddle leather. Not impressed for $695; they should have done a couple of interior panels... It still looks good though; and I count my lucky stars that I am able to own such a luxury.

Jim Here Ya Go
38-633-42379.jpg

38-633-42378.jpg

My Dealer called yesterday and my Bird has landed. I'm in the same boat as JimJet, the dealer can't find the invoice. There hoping to allow me to take delivery on Saturday. I’m hoping to get to the dealer either today or tomorrow to inspect the car. Pictures to follow shortly.

------------------
TBird2003
No bird yet! But got one on order.

Spoke to the dealer this afternoon. Still no factory invoice. He was expecting it today. It's 50/50 that I'll be picking up the car this weekend. Checked out the car last night. Looks great. Nice and Red!

------------------
TBird2003
No bird yet! But got one on order.

Received Copy of Invoice and Window sticker.
Will be back in town to pick-up my '03 Saturday. The dealer is at the south end of Houston (60 miles from my house;also in Houston)so I will fly from Intercontinental Airport to Ellington Field and take a cab to the Ford dealer.

Got the call today. My '03 is here. Went over right away and saw it. Beeeeeuuuutiful. Pick it up in the morning. My car beat the paperwork too but they are going to do the deal without it, I guess. They cleaned her up and parked her in the safest place they have. THE SHOWROOM. Pics to follow once I get her home. White/white Premium '03 01143

-

Got my new 2003 thunderbird last week. It is the Mountain Grey with same top and the black interior. Only bird in this part of country. Looking forward to nice weather so we can drive it. Central Ohio.

The Best Christmas Ever!!!

Happy Days are here!!! I just returned from picking up my brand new 2003 Torch Red T-bird. The drive home was unbelievable. The car handled better than I remembered. Ford did well with the improved 3.9 V8.

It’s to dark for pictures today. I’ve them ready in a day or two.

This is the best Christmas ever

Congratulations, tbird2003. I've got 110 miles now on ours since we got it Friday, grinning for every one of them, Leaving for a 200 mi trip in the morning and I can't wait to hit the road. Can't say when I ever looked forward to the DRIVE as much as the destination. Looking forward to your pics. Have yet to see a Red 2003.
white/white 2003

Hey all and Happy Hollidays

I just wanted to let you all know that my father picked his red with a black interior T Bird up today. By the way he got a white hard top.
He is going get my mother to take some pics and e-mail them to me. I will be posting a few pics when I get them.

Slowlly I am converting the rest of my family into a ford familly. We now have 5 fords, but mine is still the fastest.

------------------
2001 F150 Lightning
11.92@114mph
son of a T Bird owner
http://www.f150online.com/galleries/albumview.cfm?num=34
38-633-39987.jpg

My wife and I ordered our 03 TBird on Sept.14, production on Nov. 26 and it got to dealer in Wichita, Ks. on Christmas Eve. Black/Black Hardtop and Black interior. Beautiful!! We had a 1956 TBird years ago and this certainly is a great improvement in comfort!

Jimjet - great news on receiving your '03. If you want to share with other T-Bird owners, we meet informally every Saturday morning at Skeeter's ( Bissonnet at Weslayan ) from 8am to 9Am. For more info you can call 713-686-4815.
Wyndham
02'White/White Prem #1737

------------------
Wyndham Smith
Houston, Texas
57 Bronze ; 2002 White
5 Thunderbird Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back