Car Bra | Page 2 | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Car Bra

• Thread starter Thread starter Whitebird
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Friday, February 22, I picked up the Ford Front End Cover (Bra) from our local Ford dealer and installed it on our T-bird that evening.

We drove the Bird down to Santa Barbara on Saturday for the California Cruise. I am so glad we had the bra on the car. There were bugs all over the bra!

My wife and I spent Sunday morning cleaning the car up before the cruise and it was easy cleaning the bugs off the bra. They just wiped off with a little moisture on a soft rag. The open mesh fabric covering the chrome grille was fine then.

After we got back home from Santa Barbara, my wife was cleaning the car and bra on Monday and noticed that there was a straight vertical tear in the open mesh fabric, near the center of the chrome grille. We don't know whether a rock cut the mesh fabric or something else. There was no visible damage to the chrome grille behind the mesh fabric.

Our local Ford dealer has another bra in stock, so they offered to replace the cut one with a new one. Great Service!

Has anyone else with the Ford Front End Cover Bra) seen anything like this?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back