Find Out How Rare Your '02-'05 Thunderbird is... | Page 12 | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Find Out How Rare Your '02-'05 Thunderbird is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Additional Info

My complete Vin Number is 1FAHP63A24Y108297

Sorry that I was so confused when looking at the delivery sticker in that I did not catch that the bold numbers were a part of it. Thanks for your consideration. Dave G.

My complete Vin Number is 1FAHP63A24Y108297

Sorry that I was so confused when looking at the delivery sticker in that I did not catch that the bold numbers were a part of it. Thanks for your consideration. Dave G.

1FAHP63A24Y108297
Order Date: 2/4/2004
Date Built: 3/1/2004
At Dealer: 3/16/2004
Sold Date: 4/13/2004 Sold by Foothills Ford Of Belton, Belton, SC
As you might already know, the PCR was the special edition for 2004 and there were exacty 1,000 cars built like that.

Quickdraw:
I have a friend who is signing papers today for a PCR. Can you get whatever data you can on this car?
The VIN # is 1FAHP63a54Y107662.
Much appreciated,😎
George

Quickdraw:
I have a friend who is signing papers today for a PCR. Can you get whatever data you can on this car?
The VIN # is 1FAHP63a54Y107662.
Much appreciated,😎
George

Order Date: 1/6/2004
Date Built: 2/16/2004
At Dealer: 3/9/2004
Sold Date: 9/7/2004 Sold by Northport Ford, Commack, NY

And if he wants a window sticker for it (equipment, price, etc), Dot has a thread "you know where" where he can obtain one.

Harry:
Thanks so much for your help. I do have a question though. Can you tell what model it actually is? I was led to believe it was a PCR then heard it was a 007. Whatever it is, can you tell me how many of it were made. Such as one of XXX ? I really think it's a PCR

Last edited:
Harry:
Thanks so much for your help. I do have a question though. Can you tell what model it actually is? I was led to believe it was a PCR then heard it was a 007. Whatever it is, can you tell me how many of it were made. Such as one of XXX ? I really think it's a PCR

Its a 2004 so his special edition is one of 1,000....
Here's the number of special editions made for each year...

YEAR # Made Name of Edition
2002 = 200 (Nieman Marcus Edition)
2003 = 700 (007 James Bond Edition)
2004 = 1,000 (Pacific Coast Roadster)
2005 = 1,500 (Cashmere 50th Anniversary Edition)

It has been confirmed that it is a PCR. From that VIN, can you identify what number, of the 1000 that were built, it is? -- VIN 1FAHP63a54Y107662.
Thanks again.

2005 bronze clearcoat

Hi I have a premium 2005 bronze clearcoat with black interior,bronze hardtop,sst,7spoke wheels,optional boot and parking lights.I would appreciate knowing how many were made. Thanks :

Hey guys,

New to the forum and don't know much about the car b/c there's no build sheet. It's my Dad's also.

Canadian car: 2004
Premium pkg (that's the one with home-link garage door openers, fog lights, heated seats, etc right?)
Body Color - black
Hardtop color - black
Softtop color - beige/brown
Interior color package - beige/brown with black accents
Trans - SST
Wheels - 7 spoke

Hi guy's : Quickdraw may be away on vacation so if no answer in a week, let us know and we'll try to help.

Fully describe your 2002-2005 Thunderbird and I’ll tell you how many were made in that combination.

My info on my bird is below:
Yr: 2002
Deluxe or Premium, Not sure. How do you find this out?
Body Color Black
Hardtop cloth color Black
Interior color package Black leather w/ red shift knob.

Kim:
Quickdraw will need your VIN number in order to get the info you want - He may be away right now though.
Also if you have chromed wheels and not painted aluminum, you have a premium. Also having a hardtop could indicate that it's a premium and not DeLuxe
Is your soft top black? THe 2002's generally were

It has been confirmed that it is a PCR. From that VIN, can you identify what number, of the 1000 that were built, it is? -- VIN 1FAHP63a54Y107662.
Thanks again.

George,
I cant tell what number his glove box plaque says it is "xxx of 1000" as that was number was not necessarily assigned in sequence.

I can tell you his was built 2/16/2004 and the were 433 PCRs built before that date and 551 PCRs built after that date. So his was somewhere between the 434rd and the 449th PCR built.

I would like to find out some information about my car - A 2005 Thunderbird Premium - VIN #1FAHP60A85Y101389 - Evening Black - No hardtop - Black soft top - Torch Red Full Interior Color Accent Package - I have the convertible top soft boot - No SST - 17" - 7 spoke wheels - Any info would be nice to know - Thanks again for your time - Billy

Billy,
1FAHP60A85Y101389
Order Date: 5/12/2004
Date Built: 9/3/2004
At Dealer: 9/27/2004
Sold Date: 10/22/2004

Your premium 2005 black, no hardtop, full red interior, no SST, 7 spoke chrome wheels is one of only eight made like that.

Hi I have a premium 2005 bronze clearcoat with black interior,bronze hardtop,sst,7spoke wheels,optional boot and parking lights.I would appreciate knowing how many were made. Thanks :

Sinned,
Can you supply the VIN? Your black interior could be standard black interior or the black accent interior (with partial painted steering wheels and shift knob). just using your description, including both black interior options, there were exactly 100 bronze, bronze hardtop, black interior, 7 spoke chrome wheels. This breaks down to 22 of those with the standard black interior and 78 with the black accent.

Hey guys,

New to the forum and don't know much about the car b/c there's no build sheet. It's my Dad's also.

Canadian car: 2004
Premium pkg (that's the one with home-link garage door openers, fog lights, heated seats, etc right?)
Body Color - black
Hardtop color - black
Softtop color - beige/brown
Interior color package - beige/brown with black accents
Trans - SST
Wheels - 7 spoke

Machman,

Can you supply the VIN? No Canadian cars were built with the Supplimental parking lamps (fog lights). Either this is a USA spec car or someone added the lights. Are your wheels chrome or painted?

Fully describe your 2002-2005 Thunderbird and I’ll tell you how many were made in that combination.

My info on my bird is below:
Yr: 2002
Deluxe or Premium, Not sure. How do you find this out?
Body Color Black
Hardtop cloth color Black
Interior color package Black leather w/ red shift knob.

Kim,
George is right, I need your VIN to get accurate data on your car... All I really need is the year and last five digits of the VIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back