Find Out How Rare Your '02-'05 Thunderbird is... | Page 18 | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Find Out How Rare Your '02-'05 Thunderbird is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the details Quickdraw.

As rare as 407 in Canada sounds, the only retro-bird I have seen so far this year was another T-Bird Blue 02 with its hardtop still on but the weather around here has not been user friendly for convertibles yet.

Question?

Would you know where I might find this type of info on my '82 LeBaron Mark Cross Convertible, white with white top, brown leather interior?

Thanks , Martin

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Thanks for the details Quickdraw.

As rare as 407 in Canada sounds, the only retro-bird I have seen so far this year was another T-Bird Blue 02 with its hardtop still on but the weather around here has not been user friendly for convertibles yet.

Question?

Would you know where I might find this type of info on my '82 LeBaron Mark Cross Convertible, white with white top, brown leather interior?

Thanks , Martin

No, I doubt if its available - but a quick google search turned up these:
http://www.chryslerkcar.com/car_statistics.htm
http://www.angelfire.com/ca/mikesspot/chryslerprod.html
http://www.lookslikewood.com/lebaron.html

Seeking all available data on my '02 T-Bird.

Hi I just purchased a 2002 T-Bird from my good friend locally and I believe he said he purchased it in the San Gabriel Valley, Ca new....he has several cars...All info would help! Also I have a " Blinking air bag light and my radio controls are acting up as well as the passenger door window not going up fully ....My friend said I need a "clock spring" any suggestions would be appreciated...thanks

REPOMAN🙂

Sorry Vin # 1FAHP60A62Y101158

THANKS

REPOMAN🙂

Order Date: 1/8/2001
Date Built: 7/31/2001
At Dealer: 10/4/2001
Sold Date: 12/5/2001 Sold by Ford Of Montebello, Montebello, CA
Your 2002 black, black hardtop, standard black interior, 7 spoke chrome wheels is one of 749 made like that.

As for your problems the only one I can help with is the window drop. The proceedure in listed in the owners manual but basically you lower the window all the way down and hold the button for 3-5 seconds. Then raise the window and continue to hold the button for 3-5 seconds - this reprograms the automatic window drop feature.

repoman:
Use the search function above, with, clock spring, and there are two interesting threads you should read. Hope this helps you and let us know.

Quickdraw: Thanks for helping the others, on the two threads you post info on. It's a great service!!😎

repoman:
Use the search function above, with, clock spring, and there are two interesting threads you should read. Hope this helps you and let us know.

Quickdraw: Thanks for helping the others, on the two threads you post info on. It's a great service!!😎

Thank you George - but my efforts pale to yours - you're always here to support members.

Quickdraw:
I had about 8 Retro-TBirders over the other day for lunch and then arranged for them to go over to QAA (Quality Automotive Access.) to have rocker panels and deck strips installed on their cars.
During our conversation LeeBird from Worcester, MA mentioned that you had helped him get info on his Red Bird, back a few years ago.
Well he has traded that car in and now has an '03 and wouyld like some info - date built how rare etc.:
2003 - Premium - Whisper White - Hardtop Whisper White and Interior is Full Red Accent and Vin # 1FAHP60A13Y112330

Much appreciated, when you have a chance. Finally, we also had a member who bought a second Bird, out of FL so he's going to get me his info as well.
Thanks,
George

Quickdraw:
I had about 8 Retro-TBirders over the other day for lunch and then arranged for them to go over to QAA (Quality Automotive Access.) to have rocker panels and deck strips installed on their cars.
During our conversation LeeBird from Worcester, MA mentioned that you had helped him get info on his Red Bird, back a few years ago.
Well he has traded that car in and now has an '03 and wouyld like some info - date built how rare etc.:
2003 - Premium - Whisper White - Hardtop Whisper White and Interior is Full Red Accent and Vin # 1FAHP60A13Y112330

Much appreciated, when you have a chance. Finally, we also had a member who bought a second Bird, out of FL so he's going to get me his info as well.
Thanks,
George

for LeeBird,
1FAHP60A13Y112330
Order Date: 4/2/2003
Date Built: 5/28/2003
At Dealer: 6/6/2003
Sold Date: 3/31/2004 Sold by Crestwood Ford, Watertown, CT
This 2003 white, white hardtop, full red interior, SST, 7 spoke chrome wheels is one of 196.

Thank you Quickdraw. I'll get that off to Lee today. I'm sure he will appreciate it!!😎

Hi Quickdraw:
Here's the info on the car a Boston TBird owner bought in FL. if you get a chance:
VIN #: 1FAHP60A22Y119270
O - Year 2002
O - Premium
O - Body color Inspiration Yellow
O - Hardtop color Performance White
O - Interior color Full Yellow

Thanks!

Hi Quickdraw:
Here's the info on the car a Boston TBird owner bought in FL. if you get a chance:
VIN #: 1FAHP60A22Y119270
O - Year 2002
O - Premium
O - Body color Inspiration Yellow
O - Hardtop color Performance White
O - Interior color Full Yellow

Thanks!

1FAHP60A22Y119270
Order date: 3/8/2002
Date built: 5/31/2002
At dealer: 6/12/2002
Sold date: 4/18/2003 Sold by Collier Ford, Wetumpka, PA
This premium 2002 yellow, white hardtop, full yellow interior, 7 spoke chrome wheels is one of 83 made like that.

Harry

Harry:
Thanks so much. I'll get that out to Wes as soon as I sign off here. 😎
I found it interesting how it was ordered and stayed at the dealers for the first 10 monbths. It was probably was in the showroom due for the re-introduction of the TBird.....coupled with very little advertising of the car, by Ford. Very similar to my cars early history
Thanks again!!

? for Quickdraw

Quickdraw,
I hate to ask - as I'm just a new member, but could you help me make a purchase decision. I thinking of buying a 2004, but the dealer is non Ford, and doesn't have much info on the car himself. I'm hoping the car would have some warranty left on it. It's 300 miles from where I live, and I hate to make an empty trip.

The vin is 1FAHP60A94Y101142
Silver with 11,000 on the clock. They want $25k for it. Not sure if they'll come down on the price...

Thanks,
Ralphie

Quickdraw,
I hate to ask - as I'm just a new member, but could you help me make a purchase decision. I thinking of buying a 2004, but the dealer is non Ford, and doesn't have much info on the car himself. I'm hoping the car would have some warranty left on it. It's 300 miles from where I live, and I hate to make an empty trip.

The vin is 1FAHP60A94Y101142
Silver with 11,000 on the clock. They want $25k for it. Not sure if they'll come down on the price...

Thanks,
Ralphie

I can't help you make a purchase desision but can tell you there is no warranty left UNLESS a previous owner bought an extended warranty. It was originally sold 10/6/2003.

I can't help you make a purchase desision but can tell you there is no warranty left UNLESS a previous owner bought an extended warranty. It was originally sold 10/6/2003.
Thanks Quickdraw!
I did find a Ford dealership that would do a look-up for me. They stated that the car has never been in for a single warranty issue. I guess that would be good....🙂

Thanks Quickdraw!
I did find a Ford dealership that would do a look-up for me. They stated that the car has never been in for a single warranty issue. I guess that would be good....🙂

Unless the car was never serviced when needed.

Unless the car was never serviced when needed.

Well, it would be nice to know where the car sold, or maybe the dealership, that way I could track down the owner and talk with them.

They might be like me, and do all the service work themselves. I don't like some greasy dealerships that have no respect for your car!

Well, it would be nice to know where the car sold, or maybe the dealership, that way I could track down the owner and talk with them.

They might be like me, and do all the service work themselves. I don't like some greasy dealerships that have no respect for your car!

Sold by Helena Ford Lincoln Mercury, Helena, MT Phone 406-442-6310.

A dealer told you the car had never been in for a warranty item but it may have been there often for oil changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back