Find Out How Rare Your '02-'05 Thunderbird is... | Page 9 | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Find Out How Rare Your '02-'05 Thunderbird is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Thanks!!!!!

NW

NedWrecks,

"Thanks"?? I didn't answer you yet - or can you read minds? (grin) or maybe I answered yo somewhere else...

1FAHP60A82Y120164
Order Date: 1/29/2002
Date Built: 6/10/2002
At Dealer: 6/24/2002
Sold Date: 8/18/2002 Sold by Grass Valley Ford, Grass Valley, CA

Your 2002 premium red, red hardtop, fll red interior, 7 spoke chrome wheels is one of 3,135. This was very popular choice, about 10 percent of all 2002s were this combination.

2003 Desert Sky Blue T-Bird

Deluxe or Premium: Premium
Body Color: Desert Sky Blue
Hardtop color: Desert Sky Blue
Interior color package: Black & White w/ white accents

Thanks in advance for the information,

Dan

Like to know

I see you have done so much research for so many- I hesitate to ask- but I would love to know about my little gem. My Vin. # is 1FAHP6OA75Y103084. if I copied it right from the dash. I started to ask you right after I discovered this thread but was too lazy to look it up. I would appreciate it if you could tell me when it was built. It is Bronze with a Bronze hardtop, Sand soft top and boot cover, Sand and Black interior. SST, 7 spoke chrome wheels, parking lights, and 50th Anniversary Edition. 2005. I now have 14000.miles with her, give or take a few. Thanks for letting me tell about it anyway, even if you cant do it. 😎 GRFFTH

Last edited:

Thanks in advance for the information,

Dan

Dan: This is what Quickdraw has provided, based upon the data you gave :

This is 710 as is, or one of 165 if he does not have the SST, or one of 545 if he does have the SST.
We cant tell his build date without this last five VIN.

As you can see, it would be much easier if you could provide him the VIN number.

Last edited:
I see you have done so much research for so many- I hesitate to ask- but I would love to know about my little gem. My Vin. # is 1FAHP6OA75Y103084. if I copied it right from the dash. I started to ask you right after I discovered this thread but was too lazy to look it up. I would appreciate it if you could tell me when it was built. It is Bronze with a Bronze hardtop, Sand soft top and boot cover, Sand and Black interior. SST, 7 spoke chrome wheels, parking lights, and 50th Anniversary Edition. 2005. I now have 14000.miles with her, give or take a few. Thanks for letting me tell about it anyway, even if you cant do it. 😎 GRFFTH

Carol:
I've been in touch with "Quickdraw" and here is the data he has provided for your car:

================================
1FAHP60A75Y103084
Order Date: 9/20/2004
Date Built: 10/26/2004
At Dealer: 11/28/2004
Sold Date: 2/9/2005 Sold by Tim Castellaw Ford Lincoln Mercury, Dyersburg, TN
Your Premium 2005 bronze, bronze hardtop, sand interior, SST, 7 spoke chrome wheels is one of 552.

Hi Harry,

I'm new to the Forum. I shortly will be purchasing a
03 VIN 1FAHP60A23Y106925.

Thanks for the information

That's going to be a wise, head turning, purchase.

1FAHP60A23Y106925
Order Date: 2/5/2003
Daet Built: 2/24/2003
At Dealer: 4/8/2003
Sold Date: 10/18/2003 Sold by Valley Ford, Hazelwood, MO.

Your 2003 Premium Grey, grey hardtop, Saddle interior, no SST, 7 spoke chrome wheels would be one of 201 made like that.

Harry

2004 VIN 1FAHP60A54Y103020
Premium
Body Color Vintage Mint Green
Hardtop color Perf White
Softtop color (if not black)
Interior color package Black with White Accent
SST Trans Yes
Wheels 16 spoke
Conv Soft Boot
Supp Parking Lamps

Thanks, Brett

Brett,

1FAHP60A54Y103020
Order Date: 8/18/2003
Date Built: 9/19/2003
At Dealer: 9/30/2003
Sold Date: 10/8/2003 Sold by Cummings Ford Lincoln Mercury, Troy, PA
Your mint green, white hardtop, white interior, SST, 16 spoke machined wheels is one of only 78 made like that.

Black/black/black standard interior
deluxe
fog lights
vin 1FAHP6OAX2Y118223

Order Date: 6/22/2001
Date Built: 5/17/2002
At Dealer: 5/27/2002
Sold Date: 5/31/2002 Sold by Freeway Ford Sales Limited, Agincourt, ON
Your 2002 Deluxe triple black with 21 spoke wheels is one of only 94 made like that. Did you add the fog lights? The Canadian spec cars weren't built like that so yours could very well be one of a kind.

How rare

Interesting and thanks for quick response. I am 2nd owner and purchased car in Oct./06 with 15,000 km. The original window sticker and owner's guide book say it was sold to and purchased at Paddy Shanahan Ford Sales, Agincourt, with list price of $57,550.00 and destination/delivery of $990.00, total $58,640.00 Can. and statement "This veh. not intended for sale or registration in US"
No mention of fog lights in standard or optional equipment list, so must have been dealer installed. Rem hard top, soft top boot,and traction control are listed as standard equipment, so it is a Canadian car and assembled at Wixom.
It was Ontario MOT registered on May 31/02 and this is the date the warranty was started according to owner's manual.

Interesting and thanks for quick response. I am 2nd owner and purchased car in Oct./06 with 15,000 km. The original window sticker and owner's guide book say it was sold to and purchased at Paddy Shanahan Ford Sales, Agincourt, with list price of $57,550.00 and destination/delivery of $990.00, total $58,640.00 Can. and statement "This veh. not intended for sale or registration in US"
No mention of fog lights in standard or optional equipment list, so must have been dealer installed. Rem hard top, soft top boot,and traction control are listed as standard equipment, so it is a Canadian car and assembled at Wixom.
It was Ontario MOT registered on May 31/02 and this is the date the warranty was started according to owner's manual.

Right, 5/31/02 is the sold date/warranty start date I had for it... Apparently Paddy Shanahan traded this car from Freeway Ford - unless its the same dealership with a different owner/name. Does Agincourt have two Ford dealerships?

It seems it was some legel thing but no Canadian spec cars had the supplimental parking lamps installed at the factory and all Tbirds were assembled at Wixom.

All Canadian cars had the Engine Block Immersion Heater installed (rare in US) and all Canadian Tbirds had the traction control.

How rare is my 05 Thunderbird.

2005 "50th anniversary addition"
VIN - 1FAHP60A85Y101117
Premium
Body Color: SP-Medium Steel Blue
Hard top color: SP-Medium Steel Blue
Softtop color: Medium Steel Blue
Interior color package: BB-Medium Steel Blue - Partial
SST Trans
7 spoke wheels
parking lams - yes
soft boot - yes

2005 "50th anniversary addition"
VIN - 1FAHP60A85Y101117
Premium
Body Color: SP-Medium Steel Blue
Hard top color: SP-Medium Steel Blue
Softtop color: Medium Steel Blue
Interior color package: BB-Medium Steel Blue - Partial
SST Trans
7 spoke wheels
parking lams - yes
soft boot - yes

Order Date: 7/23/2004
Date Built: 8/24/2004
At Dealer: 8/30/2004
Sold Date: 10/3/2005 Sold by Ricart Ford, Columbus, OH

Your car is one of 516 made like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back