Find out how rare your car is... | Page 7 | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Find out how rare your car is...

• Thread starter Thread starter Quickdraw
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Quickdraw, thanks for the prompt response. The vehicle has 17" 16 spoke wheels, SST transmission, exterior is Platinum Silver CC. The factory invoice shows under the Vehicle Description that the interior is "Black Ink Accent" and under Options as "Black Accent Package".

johnkit said:
Quickdraw, thanks for the prompt response. The vehicle has 17" 16 spoke wheels, SST transmission, exterior is Platinum Silver CC. The factory invoice shows under the Vehicle Description that the interior is "Black Ink Accent" and under Options as "Black Accent Package".

Thats one of 641....

Jmiscencik said:
My is Yellow with Yellow / Black interior - Yellow Hard top w/black soft top

If deluxe and standard black interior its one of 23
if deluxe and black accent (wood shifter) its one of 56
if premium (chrome wheels) and standard black interior its one of 140
if premium (chrome wheels) and black accent (wood shifter) its one of 479

claireht said:
I have an 04 Platinum Silver / Black Soft Top Premium model. All Black Interior.
Thanks
Claire
😛

What wheels do you have? Do you have the Select Shift Transmission? No hard top? Is it the standard black or Black Accent interior with the painted wood shift knob & partial steering wheel?

claireht said:
Black Accent package interior. 16 Spoke wheels. Hard top w/ platinum silver withselect shift.
Thanks again. 🙂

It's one out of 641 made like that out of a total of 12,671 2004's made....

Mlance,
You mean you have a black hardtop or black soft top? If you have a Deluxe red with black hardtop its one of one. Tell me more... do you have a deluxe or premium model? Is it the standard black interior or black accent with painted wood shift knob?

Middlelee,
You've got one of 87...

Bailydoode said:
I have a 2003 Desert Sky Blue, premium, white hard top, black ink interior 😀

You've got one of 52 if its the standard black interior (with leather shift knob) and one of 117 if you have the black accent with the painted shift knob.

Quickdraw, I have a black SOFT top. I suspect it is a Deluxe model but do not know how to tell. It does have a lot of options but I do not know which options would make it a Premium model. It has alloy wheels (NOT chrome) and DOES have the standard black interior (no painted wood shift knob). Thanks for your assistance!....mlance

mlance said:
Quickdraw, I have a black SOFT top. I suspect it is a Deluxe model but do not know how to tell. It does have a lot of options but I do not know which options would make it a Premium model. It has alloy wheels (NOT chrome) and DOES have the standard black interior (no painted wood shift knob). Thanks for your assistance!....mlance

Mlance,

If the wheels are painted you have the Deluxe, (the Premium has chrome wheels). A red Deluxe, no top, standard black interior is one of 259.

Quick, I am in the process of purchasing a 2002 WhisperWhite,White Hard top, Black soft top, Red and Black two tone interior, red shifter, steering wheel, Chrome wheels.

VIN# 1FAHP60A02Y120076

All the information you can provide would be appreciated. Dealer said it is a lease return and wants $25,000, the car has 8,900 miles.

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back