Find out what day your car was built | Page 3 | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Find out what day your car was built

• Thread starter Thread starter Quickdraw
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quickdraw,

1FAHP60A52Y124737

Also let me know purchase date.
Thanks

HKS

Originally posted by Quickdraw
Either post, or PM your 17 digit VIN and I'll look up to find what day your Ford vehicle was built. If you bought used and also want to know what day it was originally purchased I can do that for you too.

Last edited:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

HKS,

1FAHP60A52Y124737
Ordered: 1/8/2002
Built: 8/15/2002
At dealer: 8/21/2002
Sold date: 8/23/2002

That explains a lot.

I orderd mine at end of Feb or first of March.

I went trough hell with this order. They insisted that there was no option of getting a white top which I eventually got.

Original order was probably for blue with blue top in January.

Maybe you can PM me with the number of change orders this one went trough.

Thanks very much again Quickdraw.

HKS

Originally posted by Quickdraw
HKS,

1FAHP60A52Y124737
Built: 8/15/2002
At dealer: 8/21/2002
Sold date: 8/23/2002

Butek,

Congratulations on the PCR! I'll check it for you Monday.
===========================================

For those that are new, HKS (above Buteks message) has an excellent DVD with about 77 minutes of comercials, promo footage, and news stories from Fords FCN internal communication system on the Thunderbirds. Covers everything from the 2002s to 2004s. Its probably the most complete collection of retro Thunderbird material available anywhere.

Build/Delivery Dates

Thanks for your offer to determine Build/Delivery Dates. The delivery date should be 05/03/02.

Vin is 1FAHP60A12Y112505

Hey Queeks Draw, did you know your mailbox is full, I can't send you a PM. Too late now, just I noticed you are online and just wanted to say good morning.

Or, did you do that on purpose so you wouldn't get hate mail?

No, I don't do that on purpose, thats just how much hate mail I get daily.

Good morning to you!

Sorry Queeks, still showing full. Now you have forced me to send your private message here, for the world to see...
Here it is!!!

Testing Testing Testing

This is a test
It is only a test
Had it been an actual PM
You would have received a private message

It really doens't take long for my PM box to fill up with hate mail. <grin>

Aren't you afraid of being seen in public with me? There are spys everywhere you know.

I'll PM you my email address, (if it goes through)...

Butek,

1FAHP63A64Y106956
Ordered: 11/13/2003
Produced: 1/7/2004
At dealer: 1/21/2004
Sold Date: 2/14/2004

Were you in the dog house & ran out Valentines day morning looking for a present for Lucy?

jr9851,

1FAHP60A12Y112505
Produced: 3/4/2002
At dealer: 3/14/2002
Sold Date: 5/3/2002

I was expecting the dealer delivery date to be 5/3 but see you meant delivered to you....

Thanks for the info, QuickDraw.

No, I wasn't in the doghouse, but since we were looking for a T-bird for my wife and the day we bought it just happened to be Valentine's day, how could I resist calling it her Valentine? Of course that'll put me in big trouble next Feb 14!

Butek
I think you will be OK as long as you didn't tell her which Valentine's Day you were talking about.
On second thought, you have a few months to come up with another wonderful gift for next year.
Quick, tell him how many months he has, I am not good with months.

Since you offered, here is my request for date information:
1FAHP60A72Y128241. Thank you.

Since you offered, here is my request for date information:
1FAHP60A72Y128241. Thank you.

lzyp4r,

1FAHP60A72Y128241

Ordered: 8/29/2002
Produced: 10/2/02
At Dealer: 10/16/02
Sold date: 11/16/02

Tell me what color you have, color of hardtop if any, Deluxe or Premium model, and what interior accent trim you have and I'll also tell you how many cars were made like yours.

My blue/blue/ black accent interior Premium is one of 840.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back