Looking for a bird | Page 2 | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Looking for a bird

• Thread starter Thread starter ownerwannabe
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

George, I'm fllying out to NY Yikes Friday the 13th to pick up my bird. As for Denise, I found several new like no miles on autotrader. I mean no miles. 45 100 but they were also asking 41,000. black was the big color. one cashmere there was a silver 04 with 1200miles in sc. You will get what you want. I did. well in one more week I will.

Owner...
I'm happy for you and glad that Sal was willing to look at it for you. Hopefully you can meet him and Jo while you are there. They are a great couple!!😎
Have a safe trip back top MI and let us know when you get home with your new prize.
BTW, when your at the dealership have them give you a written estimate for an extended warranty. Tell them you'll let them know later. At least you'll have a committed price in the event you want to buy it

Last edited:
I read the posts where eveyone said get the warrenty, so I did. I think a mistake because I paid 2000. and I see where it may have been less. Need to learn to barter better. The car was listed lower on the internet site then they wanted so I think they made up some of the cost. Well what you gonna do now its done.

Lynn:
You're right. If you feel the need, you can always post your intentions and get opinions. For example, there's a dealer in CT that specializes in extended warranties, that most cannot match for price.

When I bought my warranty, I got a price from my local dealer and also from the CT dealer. I went back and gave my dealer one last shot and although he complained about it, he met the price - They always have room to move ... if they want to.

What I have learned is this, check out with my t-bird friends first. While I did that regarding the warrenty, I did not go far enough. Hopefully, I won't have to learn that again.

If it was a Ford warranty that's about the going price.You should have the right to cancel it also.Sometimes a Ford warranty is worth it as you don't have the hassle of the dealer complaining they can't get in touch with the outside company.My view they don't want to do the paper work.BTW I went with an independent co.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back