Members Only Area Underway | Page 2 | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Members Only Area Underway

• Thread starter Thread starter tbird
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

TBIRD

Thanks for the reply! Didn't mean to rush you, but being an expectant ('03) owner, this site is my only touch with what I hope will someday be reality!

My sincere thanks to all who contribute. I REALLY enjoy this site.

captjim

After visiting the member sign up area,
I was wondering if you have considered
adding a $25 membership level? At that
amount, more people might be inclined to
join. I am interested in your reply.

------------------
Lucille
-----------
'87 TurboCoupe
'02 Blue#114987
'96 Bronco
'98 Windstar Van
'95 Miata M Edition
'95 Miata Red/Tan

I had the same idea as Bird02 when I looked at the list. I would be glad to kick in $25, Wanted to give more than $10, but didn't want to go as high as $50.

------------------
Bill's Red and White #4359
Tag # 15AGAIN

Originally posted by greenwr:
I had the same idea as Bird02 when I looked at the list. I would be glad to kick in $25, Wanted to give more than $10, but didn't want to go as high as $50.

Okay, I added a link for that I took your suggestion about the 25.00 contribution, someone else sent a check for 25.00 so I added a link for that too.
Thanks for the suggestion.
http://www.fordthunderbirdforum.com/become_a_member.htm

Tbird

Tbird -- I am still not able to access the member's area. Also, any idea what happend to the "links"? I hope you are going to re-add them to the menu as well as put more links to other T-Bird areas such as the Atlanta group and Calif. groups. Adding these and others would be useful for us all.

The "members area" is NOT open yet.

tbird has not given out member names & passwords for that area yet as he's still working on the member's area. It's separate from the forum.

Your current handle and password are only for using the forum.

Just made it in under the deadline.

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back