MRSP | Page 2 | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

MRSP

• Thread starter Thread starter Allen Milewicz
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Partial color accent interior : :$480

Full color accent interior : $800

Gaudy interior: priceless

------------------
blue/blue/full blue/premium on order: VIN #16050

I hope the fine people of this board INCLUDING Allen understand that my response was not intended to berate his observation.Nor was it to say that I might be blind to the facts that the car could have improvements.....ALL cars can stand to have improvements somehow,someplace.Nor can I really comment "officially" on the vehicle since I cannot own one.This said though...I was simply trying to point out that although many things such as "gaudy" interiors that make a vehicle standout do TEND and in MOST cases down the road add a certain amount of additional value....wether or not the person/persons bought the car as an investment.

I do not think the specialness has worn off yet by any means on the T-Bird yet.Heck,we have only seen one around here locally...and that was recently.Even to a certain degree the specialness of the PT's design has not worn off....you can tell a PT from a distance at just about any angle....nothing to confuse it with....same with the T-Bird....as will be with the Chevy SSR.These are all unique designs and we are lucky to own them...which ever one we can afford.As I said....keep on enjoying and cruising in your T-Birds...I certainly will too in my car of choice.

InfernoRed
smile.gif

Ok Allen, I get touchy when someone aperars to knock us or our cars, If i judged you wrong I am sorry and welcome to the site

------------------
2002 Black/Black/Full Red
1957 Starmist Blue
1981 Shay ('55 Reproduction)(ok so I sold it 2 months ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back