Sad News | Page 2 | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Sad News

• Thread starter Thread starter LON O'CONNELL
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony,

I sure hope this means you have reconsidered and have decided to stay, we DO NOT want you to leave.

Let this be a lesson for all of us to try and stay focused on the topic at hand and try and be considerate of others views and opinions even if they are different that our own.

This was the second thread I read this morning. Farther down the list I see that we have lost another (5Birds). Please people, try and be somewhat flexible and not take offense if someone disagrees with you, it is only human nature. This is after all a discussion group, if we all had the same thoughts and feelings there would not be a lot to discuss.

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hey All;
This group needs all the avid Tbird people it can get. In my opion this forum is for the discussion and support of those of us who want and love our Tbirds. Welcome back to Birdman93.

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

Some excellent points made here! We all have something in common (love for T-Birds). Let's keep that in mind when participating. I too hope Tony is back and would welcome any who have left the site to come back as well!

------------------
Blue/Blue Premium w/ Full Accent '02 - VIN #1FAHP60A02Y111538 - Getting Pumped!

Yellow '76

Gosh, I leave for two weeks and come back to find it has really hit the fan!

We don't always have to agree, but please be considerate of others when posting... and also resist the reaction of taking comments too personally. I've had my posts missinterpreted a couple of times, but I knew the responses I received weren't meant personally.

I always re-read my post several times before submitting, making sure it is as clear as possible, and not overly negative or personal. It's way too easy to type something that can be read in a way you never intended. I also always ask myself "Would I want to say this if the other person was here in my office?"

I hope calmer minds will prevail very soon, and the missing members return. Even when we don't agree, the input of all is always valuable. Just my opinion.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.