The 2002 Thunderbird Screen Saver | Page 2 | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

The 2002 Thunderbird Screen Saver

• Thread starter Thread starter rt2esq
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony and Joe,

There are a ton of pics in Joe's Photo folder that have a bunch of photos of Forum owners and their vehicles, gatherings, etc. Similarly, TBird Tim and others have photos of gatherings.

Why not use those as a work in progress??

I am ready to scrap my old screen saver that Joe was so kind as to turn us all on to last time around. Anything else we can do to help?

It sure would be nice to get some photos of landmarks around the Country with our Bird posing?

------------------
RT2ESQ
Triple Black #748

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

RTBRD - To add you own pics, open up the Webshots Photo Manager. On the left side are the collections (folders), and on the right are the photos in the selected folder. Open windows explorer, find the photo files you want to add, and click and drag them into the folder you want. Go to the "Collections" button, select "Make New" to create additional collections. I have folders for Concept Cars, Launch Celebration, My Car, etc.

Then the boxes are checked on or off to select the collections you want use for your desktop and screensaver. I use both jpg and bmp files. Have Fun

------------------
Chris
2002 Premium
Thunderbird Blue/Blue/Partial

BotNew56- I have to agree with ya, its so friggin easy with a mac to make your own saver. BUT, i do have a 02 Tbird screen saver for my PC already. not sure where i got it from but i got one, id rather have one made by yall, with your cars cause it would be just better.

------------------
1996 Thunderbird LX 4.6l
1966 Thunderbird "Q" code conv.

My son upgraded my computer at Christmas time to windows XP and it has a screen saver on it that's real easy for me to add photos to soooo with all this talk about screen savers today, I fiddled around with all the good photos I've been sent plus the ones I've taken and now can sit back and watch some of you & your 'birds come across my screen. Only downside is that I have to sit there doing nothing on the computer in order to enjoy the pics.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Dot, tbird blue w/white top on order, #18/26 the New T-bird

MOst of the pics I have have come from owners that wanted to see their babies on the front of the Scoop.

I'm being somewhat picky, because I have a software company that will be mass-producing the screensaver for sale. Everyone here will get a special deal on the ss-$9.95, vs the published cost of $19.95 for the publics.

If you have a really great shot you would like to have included, I'm looking for the actual print, not a digital image. I eventually plan on also producing a calendar for 2003-2004. 25% of all proceeds from the calendar and the screensaver will be split between the(forgot the name) Breast Cancer Foundation and the National Osteonecrosis Foundation.

------------------
**********, **************************

I was one of the fortunate people who was selected to take a test drive in one of the new Birds, last August, by Ford. They had one of each color touring, I believe 15 cities. At that time, as part of the tour package we received 2 CD's. One has 5 tunes on it (for when I take delivery) and the other has a very nice screen saver, plus other things on it. This screen saver also has music on it along with all of the different color cars. It's really neat!

For those of you that have prints to send-do NOT send the negative, please, as the USPS cannot be trusted to carefully handle them-here is the address:

Cedar Valley Thunderbirds

------------------

For those of you that want a set of the CDs handed out by Ford at the Living Legends Tour, contact Dave Marchand at the Mustang/Thunderbird Center.

------------------

Follow this link to Ford's screensaver.
I believe it's the same one from the Living Legends Tour.

------------------
'56 Fiesta Red Bird
'02 Neiman Marcus Bird
Can't find a better way to Fly!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony - Do you have a link or number for the Thunderbird Center/Dave Marchand?

Paul

------------------
#3739 Premium
Torch Red w/matching top
Standard Interior

Tony,

How do I get info on registration? I know it was posted a long time ago but I can't find it here or yahoo. Would like to join you, at least last part, maybe all?

Gene & Karen Collins

gene

g

gene, in the yahoo site for Thunder on 66 Group, there is a form in PDF format. It has tony's address to send in the check. my wife, told me yesterday that she wants to go on this trip. i figure three weeks from start to finish. i am already planing my route to elgin., a day in Reno, and a stop at mount rushmore. and an easy drive there. Hope to see you there, and that little yellow bird hanging from your mirror. john

------------------
Blue/Blue Prem. w/full accent
In my Garage as of 1/25 #6333 LIC: BLU TB

Hey, the wife and I are thinking along the same lines, Mt. Rushmore, and some of the canyon lands and parks along the way. Don't have anything finialized yet, still planning. Drop me a line on what you all are thinking.

Joe

sure will, do you have "Microsoft Streets & trips"? if so I can send you a file with the priliminary trip on it. There are other things i would like to see, but not sure were everything is, so i have more planning to do, and a few more months to procrastinate. John

------------------

Howlee,

No, I don't. Is it expensive? I wouldn't mind having a decent mapping program.

Edit:

Just checked Amazon.com and it is $40, that's acceptable.

Edit:

Go ahead and send me the files, I just order it.
-

-

Not sure about the price, it came with my Dell computer a year ago. It was part of the "WORKS" program that I doun't use. try this site for software and computer stuff. http://www.pricewatch.com/
biggrin.gif
i have found this is were i find the best prices. John

------------------

Joe, isn't the northern route way out of your way for returning to Florida from LA? Perhaps you're not worried about driving time.

John, I was going to map myself a AAA Triptik for the drive east on Hwy 80. Let me know if you'd like a copy and any stop overs to include.

Status
Not open for further replies.